Cherie Eason, paralegal
Joanna Bardis, paralegal
Brittany Schmidt joined Cauthorn Nohr & Owen in August of 2017. She has a broad range of practice areas, including but not limited to personal injury litigation, commercial litigation, and probate litigation. She argues cases in the State, Superior and Probate Courts of Cobb, Fulton, and Paulding counties.
Ms. Schmidt was born and raised in Cincinnati, Ohio and transplanted to the South in 2007. She attended McIntosh High School in Peachtree City, Georgia and went on to get her Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice from the University of North Georgia in Dahlonega. She then attended Mercer University’s Walter F. George School of Law in Macon, Georgia.
Ms. Schmidt currently lives in Marietta. In her free time, she enjoys spoiling her niece and nephew, traveling, and spending time with her family and friends.
- University of North Georgia - B.S. Criminal Justice 2014
- Walter F. George School of Law - 2017
Georgia, State and Federal Courts
- Cobb County Bar Association
- Atlanta Bar Association
- State Bar of Georgia, Young Lawyers Division
- State Bar of Georgia, General Practice and Trial Division
- State Bar of Georgia, Insurance Law Division
- American Bar Association
- Georgia Association for Women Lawyers
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association